IPS Arts (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cedar Rain

A couple months ago, I told Lol I was planning to purchase a mixer for my computer so I could improve the quality of the songs / videos I w…

Started by Balder

18 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Balder

Na'vi Dreamtime

I wrote another song this weekend, this time inspired by the movie, Avatar -- and for the nerds out there, featuring some Na'vi singing!  …

Started by Balder

11 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Arno Breker - Comrades

Hallo comrades,   I think it is interesting to look at past historic times with the knowledge of what we know today. Oftentimes we discover…

Started by Christophe

3 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Christophe

Mechanical strings

This is truly amazing.  

Started by Edward theurj Berge

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by e

Samuel Beckett

I did some Beckett reading lately and found his work to be relevant, quite entertaining, even funny. Beckett really pinned down the heart o…

Started by Christophe

0 Jun 19, 2011

Two Songs: Evening at the Dieng Plateau & Pashupati

I had a little free time today, so I used it to compose another song and set it to video.  

Started by Balder

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Balder

The Conspirator

I finally had opportunity to see this fine film by Robert Redford, the story of the trial of Mary Surratt. Surratt owned a boarding house w…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Dance by Black Lake

Had fun setting another one of my old poems to music (and sound/image) this evening.  

Started by Balder

7 Mar 27, 2011

Bandung Dreamtime

Another (very) homemade video, this time with music only (Indonesian flute, shamanic drumming, and jungle sounds).  My wife doesn't reall…

Started by Balder

3 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Lol

The Trail in Lights

Here's a little video I made this evening, setting one of my old poems to some impromptu music.  

Started by Balder

4 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service