IPS Arts (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thai Sidhe

My most recent song, this one a little different than previous ones.  Also, a little word play on the title (Thai rhythms, Irish flute)...…

Started by Balder

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Balder

Always the Sky

I finally had time to work on some music this weekend.  Here's my latest song and video, featuring some TSK quotes by Tarthang Tulku.

Started by Balder

5 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Balder

The Most Astounding Fact

This has been posted here and there, and I thought I'd share it at IPS: Neil DeGrasse Tyson's answer to the question "what is the most asto…

Started by Mary W.

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Balder

Rhizome imagery

Here are a couple of rhizome images, one from a neural network only microns wide, one from our current universe, billions of light years wi…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

New Year's Song

Here's a new song I wrote yesterday and today -- in memory of an extraordinary year.

Started by Balder

4 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Balder

Cloud of Dreams

This afternoon marked the end of my summer quarter, when I turned in the last of my grades.  To celebrate, I wrote a song.  My son chose th…

Started by Balder

12 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Balder

Memories of You and I

Recently, I came across an old recording of a song by my late good friend, Jimmy Thornton.  He was covering the Waylon Jennings song, "Memo…

Started by Balder

4 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Balder

Billy Bob's Magic Kingdom

Thankful today for family, friends, childhood, memories.  I spent Thanksgiving morning making this video, which features another song by my…

Started by Balder

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Balder

Harvey

I went back to finish college at the age of 40. In the course of so doing I took 3 separate creative writing classes for fun, beginning, i…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

0 Oct 13, 2011

Postmodernism is dead

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2011/07/postmodernism-is-dead-va-exhibition-age-of-authenticism/    

Started by e

32 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service