Engagement (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Integral Language? Creative Language Games

Following in Theurj's recent mention of RAW's E-Prime, I was inspired to resurrect an old blog on my own creative language experiments, a…

Started by Balder

22 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

The Animal Communicator

I watched this documentary this evening with my family.  Pretty interesting. The Animal Communicator

Started by Balder

0 Nov 23, 2013

The unMonastery

This looks interesting (and it resonates, in spirit, with some of the sorts of exploratory, experimental, pro-social projects and proposa…

Started by Balder

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Balder

Institute for Cultural Evolution

Steve McIntosh, Carter Phipps, Elizabeth Debold, and Michael Zimmerman have recently launched the Institute for Cultural Evolution, aimed a…

Started by Balder

14 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

The Next Pope (A Hindu Perspective)

I'm on Rajiv Malhotra's email list and received a link to this article today (excerpted): "Given the power of the Vatican, the choice of…

Started by Balder

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

David Loy's Ecobuddhism

Here's an interesting site of Loy's that I just came across today: Ecobuddhism An excerpt: A New Buddhist Story Is a new Buddhist story…

Started by Balder

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

God Rebukes the Religious Right

Repent, or Face Hell and High Water! (Sermon by Rev. Michael Dowd)

Started by Balder

0 Jan 11, 2013

The Story of the Mother of Mothers

My wife and I woke up too early this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep, so my wife decided to tell me a (true) story.  The story was…

Started by Balder

2 Oct 13, 2012

How Integral is Wikileaks?

that's right.What do you Post Integral guys think of WIkileaks and the current scandal about frontman Julian Assange? Any comments? I'd lov…

Started by Christophe

23 Sep 10, 2011

The Fierce Light

...Where Spirit and Action meet.     Intresting Documentary by Velcrow Ripper 2009. He explores the inter-relations of spirituality and a…

Started by Christophe

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service