Engagement (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Embracing Otherness, Embracing Myself

A student in one of my Integral Theory classes just sent me the following TED video.     Here's the transcript:   "Embracing otherness.…

Started by Balder

0 Jul 30, 2011

Guttenberg: the Analysis

Hello,   don't know if you follow german politics, but there was a development lately that I think is worth posting here.     It's about f…

Started by Christophe

0 Mar 6, 2011

Zen boyfriends

Here's a funny, perceptive and incisive story of one woman's journey dating "spiritual" types called "Zen boyfriends" by Mariana Caplan, Ph…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

Article: En-minding the Extended Body

12 August 2003 | DraftEn-minding the Extended Body Enactive engagement in conceptual shapeshifting and deep ecology - / - Introductio…

Started by Balder

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Balder

Vulnerability (Restored Discussion)

Vulnerability Posted by Thomas on March 18, 2010 at 8:43pm in Engagement View Discussions vulnerability, fr. Indo-European wele, wound…

Started by Balder

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

Integral Politics is Dead

Interesting article on BeamsAndStruts about Third Way Politics and its successor, World Domination Politics. Check it out:>>First of…

Started by Christophe

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Christophe

Theology of Money

Catching up with my reading schedule. I finally began looking into Phillipp Goodchild's "Theology of Money", which I mentioned earlier in t…

Started by Christophe

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service