Definitions and Resources (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

gyan

Gyan is a popular word used rarely without irony. its interesting that colloquially it has come to mean wisdom and nonsense. origin - sa…

Started by valli

0 Jul 17, 2011

Wilber on Stages of Spiritual Experience

Wilber's Transpersonal Spectrum   “[T]he psychic state is a type of nature mysticism (where individuals report a phenomenological experie…

Started by Balder

19 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

on kenny bashing

this is an issue that has come up now and again here at the old forum and at lightmind. i notice that xibalba has brought it up with respec…

Started by kelamuni

7 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by andrew

The Open Source Buddhist Resource Institute

The Open Source Buddhist Resource Institute has a wide selection of interesting-looking and informative documentaries on Buddhism and a var…

Started by Balder

0 Oct 12, 2010

Post-Socratic Thinking: Stoicism

While re-reading Deleuze's "Logic of Sense", I once again stumbled upon the Stoic Philosophy which existed in ancient Greece circa 300 BC.…

Started by Christophe

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Christophe

ITC 2010 Papers

The Integral Theory Conference 2010 website has posted links to the abstracts and full papers for the various presentations at this year's…

Started by Balder

0 Jul 22, 2010

In search of a postmodern middle

Our recent discussions have led me back to a wonderful essay we’ve explored before in the “Aesthetized Buddhism” thread: “In search of a po…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

0 Jun 19, 2010

Integral neologism

I'm finding the terms used for those that repeat Wilber verbatim to be getting hackneyed, like Wilberitis or Wilberries. So it occurred to…

1 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Links to prior Gaia IPS threads

Rather than starting new, individual threads in each of out past discussions I figured it best to just post links in one spot. I know a few…

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Top 30 Most cited authors

Okay it's actually the Top 37 Most cited authors, but that would 'velessened the Headline Impact. Anywayz it's interesting to see thatthe…

Started by Christophe

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by xibalba

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service