Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Home(s)

Hi, Everyone,   As you know, I've been working on making a new home for IPS.  This is one of them, obviously, and I'm beginning to get atta…

Started by Balder

7 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by infimitas

The Vulnerability Thread

Several people have asked me about the removal of the Vulnerability thread.  I did not delete it; I had assumed Tom had deleted it before h…

Started by Balder

11 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Christophe

IPS Forum Guidelines

General Forum EtiquetteJ. Krishnamurti often invited participants in his dialogues to approach discussion and spirited inquiry in friendshi…

Started by Balder

0 Mar 21, 2010

The Public Option Act

I got the following message from Alan Grayson, Dem. Rep from FL. Please pass this along far and wide, thanks:   72 hours. 66 cosponsors in…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

HOW TOs and FAQs

For new members of Ning and IPS, one of the members of this forum, OM Bastet, has created a resource forum for help with the transition --…

Started by Balder

0 Mar 17, 2010

Integral Review Special Issue on Politics

Toward Development of Politics and the Political           Volume 6, No. 1 March 2010     Issue's Abstracts     Page  Links…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service